Low Carb Green Smoothie – Mint Celery Cucumber & Pear Refresher
How is your week going and how are you feeling? Today I’m sharing a light smoothie recipe I created this past weekend. I wanted something green, mint flavored, low in carbohydrate and sugar, so this is what I came up with. Smoothies are a great way to get stay hydrated while getting lots of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. It’s a great way to also improve your diet, boost your immune system and improve your health.
2 celery ribs/stalks
5 mint leaves
1 cup of water
1 tablespoon chia seeds
- Slice the cucumber and cut up all the fruits and vegetables into smaller chunks.
- Put the fruits and vegetables in the blender and add water/ice
- Blend it all for 2 minutes in your Juicer/Blender until it’s smooth. I use the Vitamix A2500 and it works great in making different types of juices, smoothies, soups, sorbet and even ice cream.
- Add your mint leaves and blend it in.
- Pour your finished smoothie in a cup or mason jar.
- You can add a spoon of chai seeds and you’re good to go.