Healthy Breakfast Recipes – Banana Peach Smoothie
How are you? I hope you’re healthy and well. As I’ve mentioned before, I’m all about maintaining a healthy, happy and balanced life holistically so I’m going to be sharing some of my favorite meal recipes, drinks/beverages or just new things that I try on my quest towards better mental, physical, social or financial health.
Do you like to make fresh juice and/or smoothies? What’s your favorite?
Below is my quick and easy Banana Peach Smoothie.
4.Almond Milk which you can substitute with water, coconut water or other types of milk like Chickpeas Milk etc.
5. Protein Powder or Chai Seeds
1.Peel and cut up 2 Bananas.
2.Peal and cut up 2 Peaches. This can be frozen or fresh.
3. Get 1-2 cups of unsweetened and plain yogurt.
4. Put all the above ingredients in the blender and add your Almond Milk and/or Water.
5. Blend it all for 2 minutes in your Juicer/Blender until it’s smooth and you can add ice to the blender to make your smoothie icy. I use the Vitamix A2500 which works great.
6. Add your scoop of Protein Powder into the smoothie based on serving size and blend it again. For me I use the It Works Vanilla Plant Protein Powder.
7. Pour your finished smoothie in a cup, jar or bottle and you’re good to go.