10 Style Tips for Pregnant Women
Hello dear friends,
Guess what? I’m officially 30 weeks pregnant and have only 10 more weeks to go before our sweet baby boy arrives, so let the Count Down Begin! We are so excited and so grateful we’ve made it this far despite our challenges and we can’t wait to have him in our arms and shower him with lots of hugs, kisses and love for the rest of our lives.
Our heart has been ready for him for a very long time. We have prayed and worked so hard to get to this phase and we couldn’t be any happier. We know the struggles of infertility all too well hence our journey to parenthood hasn’t been easy, but can I just tell you that it has all been worth it. For anyone struggling with fertility issues or some kind of health problem, always know that our hearts and prayers are with you. If you need some type of support or resources, Email me at Info@chigisworld.com
Although everyone’s experience during pregnancy may be different, some of the main thing’s women struggle with during this time has to do with their body, what to wear, what to eat, how to stay healthy, productive and be the best for their family. So today I’ll be talking about Maternity Style and to read more about Body Image, Click and Read the full article I wrote on Ingrid and Isabel on “Maternity Style & Maintaining a Positive Body Image”.
Below are 10 Style Tips for Pregnant Women with some great looks I’ve put together for different occasions. Enjoy!
1. Stay comfortable but functional. Wear clothes that fit well and have a soft fabric. Wear comfortable shoes to prevent any foot and/or back pain that goes along with pregnancy.
2. Stay well-groomed and clean. You can dress simply and casual without looking like a slob no matter how tired you may feel.
3. Wear outfits, makeup and accessories you love that make you feel great, sexy, beautiful and fabulous during pregnancy.
4. Try new things with your style, mix new pieces, try new styles and accessories.
5. Have some fun with your wardrobe, wear more colors, prints and patterns and just enjoy yourself.
6. Rock your baby bump proudly and show it off because it’s your best and most beautiful asset.
7. Use different tools like makeup, clothes, shoes, accessories and a great smile to highlight your best and most favorite features to enhance your beauty and style. If you have great legs, wear a mini dress and show it off and if you love your curves, wear a bodycon dress and feel your best self.
8. Make a statement with your style. Add a statement piece to your outfit like a cute handbag, bold earrings or necklace, a colorful scarf etc.
9. Wear different types of clothes that flatter your body and can be styled in multiple ways. You can mix fitted and loose-fitting clothes together, mix colors, print etc. You can wear a solid color midi bodycon dress with a long colorful print kimono or leggings with a fun tunic top or sweater.
10. Wear the right fit of clothes. Being pregnant doesn’t mean you have to wear oversize frumpy clothes that are 2 sizes too big and make you look like a tent. Never get lost in your clothes, you can wear stretchy clothes that not only accommodate your growing bump but can also be worn pre/post pregnancy. This helps you maximize your wardrobe and makes things more affordable because these clothes are functional at every stage of your life.
Thanks for reading this post. I hope the tips are beneficial and you enjoyed reading them. Until next time, stay fine, fierce and fabulous.