The Multi Colored Dress + My Summer Essentials
Happy new week darlings,
Today I’m sharing how I styled this multi colored summer dress with my favorite summer essentials. I’ve been on the road the past 2 weeks attending events with family and squeezing in a little rest and relaxation when I can.
About 3 weeks ago, hubby and I went to San Antonio for the weekend. Our objective was to relax and spend quality time with each other. We spent most of the weekend watching TV in bed, ordering room service and just catching up with each other. I’m not an expert in relationships but some things I’ve learned along the way are:
- Learn to pause and spend quality time with your partner so you can connect and make sure you’re both still on the same page and you know what’s going on in each others lives.
- Relax and have some fun, learn to be silly and laugh together.
- Make sure you re-evaluate plans you’ve made together and make sure you both are still in agreement and working towards the same goals, or if changes need to be made.
During my trip, I made sure to take some of my summer essentials which you can see on me. These items have been some of my most traveled items this summer which is a must have in every girls closet.
- A versatile and colorful summer dress perfect for different occasions. This can be casually worn with flat sandals or sneakers, but to dress it up, it can be worn with heels for a cocktail event or dinner date. I love this House of Takura dress due to the abstract print, mix of colors and off shoulder details which I’ve been obsessed with all summer.
- Fun and unique Bauble Bar Earrings which complements your style and personality.
- A timeless Graphite Candy bracelet to accessorize with from Shimmer by Cindy jewelry collection.
- A classic Petite Bondi watch by Daniel Wellington for the modern woman. Shop and get 15% OFF with my code CHIGISWORLD15 (here).
- A neutral color Rebecca Minkoff Handbag that is simple but yet classy.
- Blush Hazel heels from Ippo Shop to match my handbag and add a little sass to my step. Shop with code CHIGI20IPPO and get 20% OFF.
- An Open Mind to explore and accept new adventures.
- A Smile to keep you light and warm some hearts.