Fall in Houston – Top 5 Reasons I love this City
I hope you had a fun and restful weekend. I know a few days ago we officially entered the Fall season when we watch in awe at the beauty of Mother Nature as the weather transitions from Summer to Winter, the sun kisses fade away and the temperature cools down. The leaves go through emotions of colors until they fall, you roll out the boots, the layering of clothes and you start looking forward to the holidays.
This transition, especially in Houston is what sets the tone for a beautiful season. For the longest time, Spring was my favorite season until I moved to Houston and fell in love with the weather. This kicks off my “Top 5 Reasons I love This City”.
- The beautiful weather – I’m from the east coast which gets very cold fall and winter, and sometimes the transition is so quick and cruel. Fall in Houston is bliss, it’s a nice change and so perfect for me.
- The Diversity – Houston is a melting pot. It’s filled with different cultures, personalities and people. You meet a lot of natives and transplants that diversify and enrich the city.
- The good food – There’s really no need to elaborate on this. The food speaks for itself and if you disagree, then I feel sad for you because you’re missing out.
- The parks – I love the fact that there’s a park every couple of street. The parks add to the beauty of Houston but it also gives its people a place to relax and connect with themselves, with others and with nature.
- The opportunities – The opportunities have been endless since I moved here. I’m not sure if it has to do with the fact that it’s a bigger city or it’s just because of the people, but one thing I know for sure is, Houston brings me closer to achieving my dreams.
Top – Sisi Crop Top from 3reeC’s (here).
Pants – JBrand Flare Jeans from Tootsies (here).
Shoes – Buckle sandals from Guess (old style).
Sunglasses – Cat Eye Shades from Nastygal, similar (here).
Handbag – West 57th Floral Turnlock Satchel Handbag by Henri Bendel sold out, similar (here).