My Favorite Podcasts by Women for Women
How are you? How do you feel in your body and soul?
As a lifelong learner, I’m always reading books, listening to podcasts, watching TV so I can continue to learn, grow and build myself up personally and professionally. My goal is to continue to to improve and grow my mindset, habits, health, productivity and legacy.
Also, as I learn I love to share my resources and lessons I learn, to help other women succeed & live more fulfilled lives. Today I’m sharing some Podcasts I listen to by strong successful female entrepreneurs with different backgrounds and experiences. They are all experts in their different niche but through they are all using this common platform to create content, give resources and share stories to help us grow our knowledge/skills, build ourselves up, to entertain, empower and enrich our lives.
So here are 5 Podcasts by Women that I admire. You should check them out and as you listen, I hope you learn something new that positively impacts and transforms your life.
- The Nicole Walters Podcast by Nicole Waters is for all things business, family and legacy building with other #Richfriends
- The Influencer Podcast with Julie Solomon is the place to go for resources on blogging, building a community and business development for Influencers.
- Jesus & Jollof Podcast by Luvvie Ajayi and Yvonne Orji for life lessons & entertainment. Their conversations are like chatting with your best friends about anything, everything and nothing.
- Side Hustle Pro by Nicaila Matthews Okome. She interviews different black female entrepreneurs to share their story on how they went from side hustles to profitable businesses.
- Oprah’s Supersoul Conversation by Oprah Winfrey. In this podcast she interviews and has conversations with different people who are experts in their fields to help connect and discover the world that we’re in.