Guess what! Chigi’s World finally turned 1 this weekend. Yay!
When I started this journey as an influencer, I didn’t realize how much work but also how much fun and fulfilling it would be. It has been amazing connecting with so many beautiful readers and other bloggers. It has also been great establishing new relationships and having the opportunity to work with so many great businesses. The journey from a Nurse Practitioner to an Influencer, Social Media Manager and Consultant has been epic. I’ve learned and grown so much, and although I still don’t consider myself an expert, people have been asking me lots of questions, from styling and traveling tips to how to start their blog and grow their following on Instagram. I always love helping people which is why I’m excited to share my experience to teach others and use my story to inspire others to be bold and fabulous, not only in their style, but also in their lives.
I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for the love and support of my family, friends and readers who gave me a chance. They believed in me, embraced me and invited me into their homes, their closets and their hearts and for that I’m very grateful. Thanks for taking this ride with me and the adventure has only began, so buckle up!
In honor of my anniversary I’m launching some new features on the blog/vlog such as my education platform with e-courses, videos and worksheets on fashion, travel and the business of blogging. In addition to creating great content and telling stories to inspire change, I’ll be providing other services which are listed below.
Top 5 Life Lessons
- Be authentic, be yourself
- Be committed, never give up and let your passion guide you
- Be humble and always be willing to learn
- Be polite and engage with people
- Live in the moment, be grateful and always celebrate your wins
Top 5 Wins
- Sponsored blog posts and hosting
- Sponsored teaching and speaking engagements
- Brand Ambassador opportunities
- RewardStyle Affiliate and Style Collective Membership
- Almost 10k following
Top 5 Services
- Personal shopping, styling and wardrobe consultation
- Social Media Management and Digital Marketing
- Content Creation and Creative Directing
- Event Planning and Hosting
- Education on fashion, travel, business and blogging.
If you have any questions or think of a topic you’d like to see it on the blog, do not hesitate to leave a comment below, email me your suggestions at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a DM to me on Instagram. I can’t wait to read them all! Have a great July 4th.
Skirt – Deconstructed Sheer Tulle Prom Skirt from Asos (here).
Shoes – Purple Pink Heels from Shoedazzle sold out, similar from Charlotte Russe (here).
Handbag – Blue Clutch Purse from 3REEC’S – Chic Creations and Collections.
Watch – Rose Watch by Barbas and Zacari (here).